Passport Application and Fees
The Wichita County Register of Deeds office serves as an Acceptance Agent for the U.S. Department of State for passport execution. We provide passport customers with application forms and brochures.
Some requirements for application are:
- The form DS-11,”Passport Application” must be personally presented to and executed before an authorized Acceptance Agent. This form can be acquired from the Register of Deeds office.
- Applicant must have proof of U.S. Citizenship, i.e. Certified Birth Certificate.
- Must submit 1 color photograph of the applicant alone, 2×2 inches in size.
- Must establish your identity to the Acceptance Agent. You may submit such items such as, previous U.S. Passport, driver’s license, or government employee ID.
- Fees – visit here for fee information
There are special requirements for children under age 16 applying for a passport. Please inquire with an Acceptance Agent for details.